Orange Barrel Updates
Check back weekly for updates on construction and traffic concerns during orange barrel season.
Barlow Road Improvements
Staff is working with ODNR on a grant to cover costs for a portion of the trail that is scheduled for construction in 2018-2019. More project info.
Manor Drive Water/Sewer Project
The City of Hudson has selected Cioffi Construction of Akron, Ohio to construct the Manor Drive Waterline and Storm Sewer Improvements Project. More project info.
North Main Street Construction
There are a few contract items that still need complete, those follow:
- Finish final striping (potential night work)
- Finish mid-block cross walk (no impact to traffic)
- Finish installing traffic signs (no impact to traffic)
- Pour inverts (traffic shifts maintaining 2 lanes/potential night work)
- Video storm sewer (traffic shifts maintaining 2 lanes/potential night work)
- Finish railing and miscellaneous step work (no impact to traffic)
- Finish miscellaneous signal items (no impact to traffic)
- Finish existing paver palletizing (no impact to traffic)
There are also miscellaneous “punchlist” items that need completed. More project info.
This trail is also known as Hudson Downtown Trail & Greenway (Veterans Trail Phase 5) Concept Plan. More project info.
Downtown Phase II
115 Executive Parkway
Hudson, OH 44236
In an effort to make the bid solicitation process more efficient and cost effective for both vendors and the agency, Hudson has adopted an electronic bidding process for all capital improvement projects. Please visit Electronic Bidding for further details.